Monday, September 2, 2013

30 days of painting, here we go again.

30 paintings in 30 days you say?  

Yes, I am kind of sort of doing another 30 paintings in 30 days.  Or more like I am committing to painting every day for the next 30 days.  

First off, I paint way to slow to do a painting a day. 
Second, I am not really in the mood to do 30 little paintings.  I've been waiting to go bigger and I think my mojo has finally caught up with this desire. 
Third, the point of painting 30 paintings in 30 days is to get you painting every day.  So that is what I'll be doing.  This should in turn mean you'll be receiving an email a bit more frequently this month with some new painting insights.  I will say, if all continues to go well, the painting I am working on right now will be a good one.  
We shall see? :-)

In the meantime. please enjoy one of my most 
favorite paintings. 
Cheers!

The Space Between
16"s16" Original Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas
Click for a Closer Look

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...