Friday, September 20, 2013

30 Days of Painting Continues

Mandela
6"x6" Oil on Canvas
Click for a Closer Look

For those of you following my
30 days of painting in September may be wondering
how I am doing or where I've been.
To start with, I have been almost just about
been painting daily.
But, shhhhh.....don't tell that I might have missed
one or two days.
However, just because you haven't seen a
posting lately only means my camera
and I have been having a hard time capturing
acceptable photos.

This little piece came about because I felt like
painting a little sunflower and lots of tendrils.
As I painted a Mandela also appeared.
I must say, I do enjoy painting sunflowers.
Always so bright, sunny and cheery.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...