Wednesday, January 2, 2013

30 days of Painting ~ Day 1

"Untitled"
8"x8" Original Oil painting
To View the Heart of My Art
Click Here 

A fellow artist has put out a challenge to do 
30 paintings in 30 days 
to start off the New Year. 
Originally I was not going to do this challenge as I am 
NOT a paint a painting in a day person.  
However, the point of the challenge is more to get yourself back into the studio
and paint daily.  So I am challenging myself to paint
daily for the next 30 days.  

To get things started off I turned to my friend and favorite subject to paint
The Sun
No matter what mood I am in, or how non-creative I am feeling
I can Always manage to paint the Sun. 
So for Day One, I did manage to do a painting in a day.

Since I wasn't planning on doing the challenge I hadn't 
prepped my website for links and such. 
Please bear with me while I put on the computer geek hat and provide 
you with better links to view these challenge paintings
in larger versions. 
Also,
since I have no title for this painting, if something comes to mind please
either post a comment on Facebook or leave your suggestion in the
Comment Box below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...