Tuesday, January 29, 2013

30 Days of Painting ~ Blaze of Glory

Blaze of Glory
10"x10" Oil on Museum Board
Click for a Closer View

Well, I had good intentions of 30 days of painting, but......
Despite all of my best efforts
I managed to catch my husband's head cold
that had me down for the count last week.
On top of that, I've had, as we say in the world of painting,
3 wipers in a row.
Meaning 3 of my last 4 paintings have been not what
I was hoping for and either have been wiped clean
or now sit in the unfinished pile.
With all of that I decided to go back to an old faithful subject,
The Rooster!
Meet "Blaze of Glory"
Quite the regal Fella of Fire!

As always, I LOVE to hear your comments
and feel free to Share the Love
of my artwork with others.
And if your new to my Blog and would like it to arrive in your
email, subscribe in the upper right hand box that says
"Be Among the First to See New Paintings"

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...