Saturday, January 19, 2013

30 Days of Painting ~ Glass Study #6 Blue & Green Glass

Glass Study #6 ~ Blue & Green Glass
8"x8" Oil on Archival Board
Click for a Larger View

Making just a little more progress rendering glass 
in oil paints!
Glass Study #6 I believe is my best one so far.  
Though I have started study #7 so stay tuned.
Some of my astute artist friends, if you look closely 
or go to the larger view 
you may notice a few brush strokes (shhh, don't tell)
I know, another traditional painting AND brush strokes!
Can you believe it???

Sadly, I have fallen off the wagon of 30 days of painting.
However, the reason for this was because I was
in Scottsdale AZ 
going from gallery to gallery viewing LOTS of art.  
So in a way I was painting with my eyes and memories, 
does that count?  I am going for it.  :-)

I am back home now and back to the paints with lots of
inspiration and ideas! 
We shall see what these ideas turn into?

If you happen to have stumble upon my blog and would like to
receive future blogs of mine,
I invite you to enter you email address at the top/right of this blog
and subscribe.
Thank you for your support.



No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...