Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Just a Tease


Just in case everyone out there is thinking that I've been 
slacking when it comes to painting. 
I'll give you a little tease to the piece I've been working on 
for quite some time now.
It's 24"x24" oil on gallery wrapped canvas
and of course being created with my beloved palette knife.
Lots of wet paint here which can become 
a bit of a hazard as you'll see.
Sorry that the photos are a bit blurry.
They are taken with my phone and my left hand.
Not the best combination for great pics! :-)
Thanks for letting me tease you just a bit.


Just another day of swirls

Closing in on corner #2 and just a little peek of blue

Tendrils and Talons, oh my!

Corner #3. Only a side and a corner left to go!

This is what happens when you're  right handed
and you decide to paint from right to left.
Not the first time that has happened nor the
last, I am sure. 
Also be on the look out for the unveiling of my new website!
Just another little project that I've been working on. 
My goal is to have it up and running July 1st-ish. 

In the meantime, feel free to visit my current website
or follow my painting progress on Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...