Monday, May 12, 2014

En Fuego

En Fuego
16"x20" Oil on Canvas
Available

Another Phoenix has risen.
I never know when I start painting what
the outcome will be.
I just start with a rough idea and go from there.  
Sometimes that can be a bit frustrating during 
the birthing process. 
Most of the time I love the  surprise 
of the outcome.
This Phoenix decided that it wanted to be wrapped
in a cape of fiery wings.  
Hence the name, "En Fuego" on fire.

If your interested in this painting, please email me.
It is not presently available on my website 
as I am in the process of creating a new website.
I apologize for any inconvenience. 

Visit my Website
Stop by my Facebook page
Check out Instagram




No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...