Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Return of the Phoenix

"Isis"
12"x24" original Oil on gallery wrap Canvas
SOLD

As some of you know, 
my muse has had a wee bit of a fascination
with the Mythical Creature 
The Phoenix.

This is the third Phoenix I've painted and I'll let the cat out of the bag,

there are more on the way.
I finished this one just before Thanksgiving.
Yes, I am a little behind in posting my paintings. 
These Phoenix's just seem to want to flow out 

of me and insist on being born.
I loved that my muse gave her such
an elaborate headdress and lots of color. 

As well as the cosmos background. 
One note of interest that I see anyway,
is the wing can also be seen 
as other objects when just looking at the wing. 
Which is a pleasant plus.
Do you see anything besides a wing?


As always, thanks for letting me share my artwork with you.
Find me on Instagram
Like my Facebook Artist page
Visit my Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...