Thursday, October 3, 2013

30 Days of Painting

Collage of Sept 2013 Paintings
Click for a Closer Look at each one

As some of you know, 
there was a painting challenge out there
to paint 30 paintings in 30 days of Sept. 
Since the goal was to get you to paint on a daily basis,
due to my slow painting style, 
My goal was 30 days of painting instead. 
I will admit it here and now,
I painted 25 of the 30 days. 
For me, that is a pretty darn successful month.  
I did manage to complete 4 paintings in that time.
It was almost 5!
If I had painted those 5 missed days it would have been. 
For me, the best part about looking at this collage
is that all the paintings came out of 
intuitive painting.
Meaning when I started each one I really
had no clue what I was going to paint.
I just set out my favorite colors and started painting.
Which I consider a FABulous thing.
It means my creative mojo has returned. 
WoooHooo!

Please feel free to click on the picture for a closer
look at each painting.
Thanks for letting me share my art with you.
Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...