Sunday, March 3, 2013

Rule the Roost

Rule the Roost
12"x12" Original Oil on Archival Board
Click for a
Closer Look

A friend of mine who use to raise chickens said this guy 
would win top prize at the fair.  

Decided after painting the very traditional
 
Sherman Zwicker boat
that I needed to paint something loose, fun and fast. 
There are a lot of new Rooster colors in this one for me
but I loved using the blues.  
Not sure when the next Rooster will be painted,
but a fair warning,
I found a great book of chickens in the
bargain isle at Barnes and Noble last week.  
I would venture to guess that I'll be painting more roosters
in the near future.

Thanks for reading and spending a few minutes with 
me and my art. 
If you are new to my blog, I LOVE followers.
Please feel free to follow my blog 
OR
sign up to receive my Newsletter

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps you'll paint my Cole, I'm so sad that I won't be at UConn to buy him :(

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...