Sunday, March 10, 2013

Emerging ~ Original Oil by Karen Balon

Emerging
8"x16" Original Oil on Archival board
$200

Click for a Closer View

After doing "traditional" type paintings in February
I felt the strong desire and need to get back to my Roots.
The longing to paint something from my own
creative visions.
I've been playing with this piece in my sketchbook
and it kept calling to me,
Paint me, Paint me.
So I did.
I originally thought of it to be not only a sensual piece
but also a very feminine piece.
Then after it was painted I realized there was a
definite combination of Both
male and female qualities in this painting.
However, for me, there is definitely
a female emerging.
I also see myself playing with the theme more
in the future and seeing
where it takes me.

Thanks for letting me share my art with you.
As always,
I Love comments and followers.
To receive my latest art in your inbox
sign up with your email to the right.

Visit my Website
Like my Facebook Artist Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...