Saturday, February 9, 2013

Glass Study #8 ~ Aqua

Study #8, 9, 10 & 11......

Glass Study #8 ~ Aqua
8"x16" Original Oil on Archival Board
Click for a Larger View

As some of you know, I've been painting a few glass studies.
HOWEVER,
This particular one gave me a wee bit of
Frustration!
Technically it IS glass study #8 but it took me 4
attempts to complete.
Hence the 9, 10 & 11

I literally wiped the paint off of this panel 3 different times.
Honestly, I gave serious consideration to chucking the
canvas in the trash.
Sometimes you just come across what feels like a "Cursed" canvas.
I was beginning to think this was one of them?
But I decided that there was no way I was going to let this
glass jar/vase beat me on the canvas!
So determination took over and I gave it one last go.
I am glad I did, as I am pleased with the outcome.

What do you think?
I love comments and followers so don't be shy.
Thanks for spending a few moments of your time with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...