Monday, October 1, 2012

Tumbling Series, A Closer Look


Tumbling 2 from the Tumbling Series of 4
Each piece is 12"x12" Oil on Canvas
For a closer view or to Purchase Click Here

Tumbling 2 is actually the First of the 4 that I painted.  If you compare the bodies of the 4 this one has more "speckles" as are #3 and #4 then #1.  Number 2's body is slightly larger then the rest.  Again, I am not sure why?  But somewhere deep inside the muse just guides me intuitively and that's the way it comes out on the canvas.  I can never paint something the same way twice which is fine as each "jellyfish" is different and has it's own unique personality.  
Yes, I do refer to them as jellyfish though they started out as a vision in my head and have morphed over time.  I actually see them as residing in both the Ocean and Deep Space.  You are welcome to see them as something else and somewhere else. 

You may ask, why did I name this one number 2?  To me, it just feels like it's follows number 1 and is starting to tumble head over heels from there.  What do you think?

To Follow the Tumbling story and future works sign up to receive my blog in your email inbox to the right of this post.  There are lots of fun and exciting things coming, stay tuned. 

I love it when you Share my work and posts :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...