Sunday, October 7, 2012

This Rooster Needs a Name, Suggestions?

"Rooster"
Oil on Board 8"x8"
For a Larger View or to Purchase Click Here


I Need Help Naming this Rooster

I went to my first painting workshop a few weeks back in CA and one of our exercises was to paint a Rooster.  I had actually never painted a rooster before.  Quite surprising I know.  I found that I really enjoyed painting the rooster, especially with the palette knife.  I could create these wonderful stroke marks and have a nice build up of paint as I added color.  I LOVED painting the Rooster so much that when I returned home I just had to paint another.  So here he is.  I sadly do not have a name for him, suggestions anyone?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...